LADOT DEVELOPER LICENSE AGREEMENT
The City of Los Angeles Department of Transportation (LADOT) hereby grants you (Licensee) non-exclusive, limited and revocable rights to use, reproduce, and redistribute LADOT Google Transit Feed Specification Data (the Data) subject to the following Terms:
Back to Top
- LADOT trademarks and copyrighted materials, including any confusingly similar variants, may not be used in association with the Data.
- The Data is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. LADOT makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied. LADOT disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. LADOT and its employees, officers, directors and agents will not be liable for damages of any kind arising from the use of the Data including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and consequential damages.
- LADOT reserves the right to alter and/or no longer provide the Data at any time without prior notice.
- LICENSEE must state in legible bold print on the same page where LADOT Transit Information appears and in close proximity thereto, "LADOT Transit information provided on this site is subject to change without notice. For the most current information, go to ladottransit.com" (or provide link).
- Severability and Waiver: The invalidity of any term or provision of these Terms will not affect the validity of any other provision. Waiver by LADOT of strict performances of any provision of these Terms will not be a waiver of or prejudice LADOT's right to require strict performance of the same provision in the future or of any other provision of these Terms.
- License Fee: LADOT does not currently charge a license fee to download the Data. However, LADOT reserves the right to institute a license fee at any time in the future without prior notice.
- LADOT maintains title, ownership, rights and interest in and to the Data.
The laws of the State of California shall govern all rights and obligations under this Agreement.
Back to Top
This Agreement constitutes the complete and exclusive agreement between LADOT and Licensee with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior oral or written understandings, communications, or agreements not specifically incorporated herein. LADOT reserves the right to modify or revoke this agreement at any time.
BY DOWLOADING THE DATA I AM AGREEING TO THESE TERMS.
Download LADOT GTFS Data
Back to Top